Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Update

It's been a few weeks since I have updated!

Kaitlyn (Mrs Bieber) got to go home for a week ;) !  She needed that!  This week though she has
been pretty sick.  Her fever has been high and she just doesn't feel good! I hate cancer! Praying she feels better soon! 

Baleigh got to go home last Thursday!  A miracle for sure!  She has been in the hospital since day one!

Zikarryus (bone cancer) received our gift and his Mom said it made his day!  He is a Ranger fan and I looked and looked for something other than a t-shirt or hat.. well after two weeks I finally find a wallet and some speakers!  That is what the World Series will do for ya... get more products in the store!

Leah (heart transplant receiver) is doing very well!  I dropped of some goodies for her and I think she loved them!  Creating Heartstrings got her a soft blanket, itunes card (her request), a big puzzle and some things for her little brother and parents.  We saw Leah at the Fall Carnival and she looked so good!  When I had talked to her mom a couple of weeks before she didn't think she could attend but she did!

Creating Heartstrings set up a Candy Table at The Ronald McDonald House again this year!  It was so much fun!  I'll include pics later!

No comments:

Post a Comment